SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Application packets must include each of the following items to be considered complete:
- Completed application, signed and dated.
- Official transcript that supports GPA provided on application
- For graduate students currently in their first term, GPA information and transcript from their undergraduate program will be accepted.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation. Two letters of recommendation are required for the Mt. Rainier Graduate Scholarship. All other scholarships require one letter
- Personal statement about the scholarship and career being pursued (up to 500 words or 2 pages in length)
- Proof of current enrollment (copy of tuition receipt or current registration card).
- If applying for the COMTO Washington Founderís Undergraduate Scholarship, please email the Word document (unsigned) for the completed application to the email addresses listed at the bottom of this checklist.
- If applying for the COMTO Washington Founders scholarship in addition to the Washington State Ambassador scholarship, each application packet must be complete and stand alone. However, it is acceptable to provide one official transcript to support all applications. In this case, please include the transcript in the Founders application and clearly note in the Washington State Ambassador application that the transcript is provided in the other packet.
We accept either mailed or electronic submittals. Electronic submittals are encouraged. If applicants choose to submit electronically, please scan and submit all application materials including official transcripts in one combined PDF file, via email to the email addresses listed below.
To EMAIL: send applications to email@example.com
U.S. Mail: send applications to Norman Melendres, P.O. Box 14607, Seattle, WA 98114
Applications are due by 5:00 P.M. on June 28, 2019 (no postmarks). COMTO WA is not responsible for the completeness of the application if materials are submitted separate either by mail or e-mail.
For more information about the COMTO Washington State Chapter, please visit our website at: www.comtowashington.org